Notary Public is an authority authorized by the state government. Notary Public is an authorized official who performs notarization of documents and witnessing affidavits and statement of a person while taking Oath. Notarization ensures the validity of the documents. So, it is important to notarize the documents.
The team of experts at Notarizers is focusing on accomplishing the best results for their clients by offering lawful guidance regarding notarization.
We have a team of empathetic, proactive, dynamic, and profoundly skilled notaries and commissioners of oaths.
A notarized document is stamped or sealed to demonstrate that the respective document is legitimate.
Types of Notarized documents
1. Income Affidavit
3. Signature Acknowledgment
4. License Affidavit and vehicle affidavits
5. Power of Attorney or Wills
6. Authentication of the Government Officials’ Signatures
7. Affidavit that you are lawfully allowed to work
Notarize a Document: Process
• Attestation of signature
• Documents certification
• Attestation of individual’s photographs
• Attestation of personal address
• Administrating an Oath and confirmation
• Verification of date of birth
• Testimony and Oath and confirmation (Affidavit)
• Certified Correct Translation, and so forth,
Documents required in Notarization Process
• Official ID with photograph attached on it;
• Complete documents with name, birthplace, and birth date mentioned.
• Documents need authorization. Under witnesses of notary public, document is notarized.
Are you looking for an experienced notary public company? Try the notarization services of Notarizers!
Why should you hire Notarizers?
There are many reasons why Notarizers services are beneficial and prudent. Here are a few:
1. We provide quick documentation notarization.
2. We have a team of experienced and expert professionals.
3. We offer Cost-effective notarization services.
4. Our company has a great reputation in Canada.
For more information, you can contact us. You can also visit our site: https://www.notarizers.ca/
Get Fingerprinting and RCMP Police Clearance Certificate notarization from Notarizers!
Contact us –
For further information on why NOTARIZERS is the right place to get notarization services, please contact Notarizers by email at [email protected] or by phone at 416-782-5926. Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. Opara Law PC. Notary Public. RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agent. Pardons, Waivers. Police Clearance. Notarizers.ca. TheFingerPrinter.com, RCMPeFingerprinting.com in North York, Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Markham, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.